Online appointments available, Delivery & Installation continue as usual
Watch the video below to see how we can bring your dream kitchen to life in stunning 3D without leaving your home.
From Designer to Delivery Driver, the whole experience with Wren Directly Employed Staff has been nothing short of perfection. From making us feel comfortable in their COVID compliant showrooms to their on-site check measuring staff, all followed COVID Guide Lines. I just cannot wait to have this kitchen installed. It will transform how we interact as a family. I fully endorse the services of Wren.
During this difficult year it was a real boost to see the green Wren lorry pull into our driveway. Our dog, Captain, was particularly excited to greet the friendly delivery guys. Thanks so much for the ease of this whole process. Changing a whole kitchen is a daunting prospect but you guys have made it a lot less stressful! We can’t wait to show you the finished kitchen!
Big thank you to Shane and Nathan for delivering my new kitchen on 3.10.20. All ready for the installation to start today! They arrived on time and all went smoothly and covid-safely. Thanks again!
Our kitchen was delivered today. The guys who delivered the kitchen were friendly and considerate of the house. There was an item missing but we were assured it will be delivered the week of the kitchen install. We understand due to the current climate there can be delays. Overall so far we have had excellent service from Wren the design team through to the Wren customer services and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new kitchen.
Wren Kitchens, continuing to serve.
The health and safety of our customers, our team and the wider community are of paramount importance to us. Whilst Wren Kitchens have taken measures to continue to serve its customers, this is in accordance with the legislation and strict COVID-19 countermeasures that have been put in place.
Our processes and procedures have been reviewed by independent consultants and by the regulatory authorities and they are satisfied with the approach we have taken.
We understand that some people may not see a kitchen as an essential item but please spare a thought for those that have nowhere to cook, nowhere to store food, no sink and no tap.
Please remember we have customers who ordered their kitchens weeks ago, long before the current crisis erupted. No one knows how long this situation will go on, they cannot go out and have no access to restaurants and they are worried. We hope that you can understand why the team at Wren will not let them down.
The comments we have received have been incredibly welcome as our team have also received criticism for delivering. We are sorry that we did not do more to explain earlier why we are continuing to deliver to our customers and would ask that even if you do not agree with us, you treat the team with respect.
What we're doing in response to COVID-19
In order to allow us to fulfil our responsibilities to our customers but also to our team we have taken a number of actions including but not limited to:
- Doubled our internal office size;
- Closing our on-site gyms; Continuing to provide sanitiser on every employee’s desk and then at regular points throughout every site and at every entry and exit point;
- All our office desks are fitted with protective screening;
- We are reminding everyone on a regular basis of the Government’s guidelines and the importance of following such instructions;
- Ensured all managers are aware of the symptoms and are vigilant when looking for symptoms amongst their team;
- We have changed procedures in our manufacturing plants to try and ensure as much distance as possible between any members of staff;
- We have had an external consultancy carry out a risk assessment in respect of COVID-19, that consultancy has now been engaged to carry out fortnightly visits to our manufacturing sites to identify any further opportunities we may have for protecting the team further;
- We have sought legal advice from the company’s solicitors and from leading counsel to confirm that the company is complying with the legislation;
- The management team have regular meetings to assess the current procedures and to ascertain if there are any further actions we could take.
We have taken additional steps to ensure that we are following best practice when it comes to your delivery:
- You will not need to sign any documents to confirm delivery;
- You will be asked whether you have been self-isolating or been in contact with anyone with symptoms or who has been self-isolating. If so, we will delay your delivery until you are outside of the quarantine period;
- Every driver is asked to confirm every day whether they have been in contact with anybody displaying possible coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms;
- Every vehicle is disinfected every day;
- All of our drivers are provided with gloves and protective masks;
- The drivers will not need to be within 2m of you at any point of the delivery and can simply leave the goods in the room of your choice or garage.
In order to protect our team we have relocated the customer service operations between multiple different sites. This may result in slight delays to our usual service levels so please be patient with the team who are doing their utmost to look after you during a particularly difficult time.
Thank you for your understanding and support in advance. We wish you and your families the very best during these unprecedented times.